The Touch Up Guys operate a fleet of mobile alloy wheel repair vans in all major cities across every state in Australia. In this article we will give you five good reasons to choose the Touch Up Guys for your alloy wheel scratch repairs, tell you how to find out how much alloy wheel repairs cost and how to find an alloy wheel repair service near you.
We always guarantee our work and our technicians are highly trained & certified. We are proud of the results we achieve for our customers. You can view alloy wheel repair before and after photos on our Facebook page as an example of what our team can do.
Read on to see how we can achieve these results for you.
5 Reasons to Choose Us for Alloy Wheel Repairs
- We come to you! We carry out the repair at your home or workplace
- All our technicians are extensively trained and certified
- We comply with all necessary licenses & laws and have all the required insurances in place
- We guarantee to complete our work to a high and satisfactory standard
- Our alloy wheel repair process focuses on painted alloy wheel damage, reviving damaged alloy wheels. This process is much quicker, is cheaper than alternative methods and wheels can be repaired back to their original condition
Alloy Wheel Repair Costs & Quotes
To find out alloy wheel repair costs, we’ve made the quotation process quick and easy. Is there an alloy wheel repair service near me? Yes! One of our highly trained professionals can come to your home or workplace to provide an on-site quote. Or, alternatively you can fill out our simple 3 step online request form to get a fast quote.
Contact Us Today!
Examples of Repairs
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.